POSITION: Inbound Customer Service Representative
Location: Work From Home Position
Inbound Customer Service Representative
Energetic, customer oriented individuals who are able to communicate effectively, and focus on offering customer solutions.
- Answer inbound calls and determine the immediate customer and/or company need.
- Recognize opportunities and incorporate up-selling techniques by informing the customer of additional products and services.
- Listen to customer’s issue, assess customer needs, and provide effective resolutions.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction with every interaction.
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance
- Proficient in English or French
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to assess customer needs to and suggest products and services
- Individual must be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours/week
- If selected, candidates must complete a 3 week live certification course before employment can begin
$11.25 – $16.00 Per/Hour Guaranteed + Commission + Incentives.
Current Enrollment:Start Date: 04/29/2016 End Date: 06/24/2016 Class Days: Mon – Tue – Wed – Thu -Fri 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST